School has had me busy for the last couple of months but during the last two weeks I've finally had some time to work on stuff.
I got my V-Wing kit this last week. The panel lines were pretty bad so I've started to re-scribe them.
The cockpit canopy glass was also kind of foggy due to the master being primed so I polished it up a bit and dipped it in Future.
I've continued work on my B-Wing. This piece is getting very close to being done. I'll be doing some more clean-up and then I'll move on to painting.
This area is gettign pretty close to being done as well. I added the last bits of armor plating and now there's just a little bit of clean-up left.