I've also removed the top detail around the back of the cockpit so I could accurately scribe this area. I also have puttied around the sides of the cockpit cause the panels there weren't very symetrical.
Monday, April 14, 2008
I fell behind again :( Anyways, here's the latest work.
I've removed most of the detailing on the main hull and have filled in allot of the innacurate panel lines. I still have a loooong ways to go though.
I've painted my Sullustian pilot and I've removed the canopy glass that I screwed up on. I still have allot of work to do in this area too.
In this area, I've filled in the recessed panels again so that I can add the accurate and raised ones.